It has been said over and over again the fans that follow a brand on Twitter and/or Facebook are more likely to purchase their products or services. Your customers are hanging out right now on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, Pinterest, and Google+. They are getting recommendations from friends, family and your competitors on the best products and services to buy. But the question is… Can they find your business there?
Are you ready to kick your Social Media Marketing up a notch in Nigeria?
Is your brand consistently and professionally represented across all the social platforms you use?
Whether you're just getting started or need to take your current program to the next level, you need buildpassiveincomes.com
We specialize in training and helping our clients to use social media in building, connecting, engaging, influencing and converting their fans into customers and brand influencers. We even wrote the book on Turning you passion into wealth.
What Are The Benefits Of Social Media Marketing For Your Business?
- Your business gets 24/7 visibility, publicity, and competitive edge.
- The more people know you, they get to like you, trust you and spread your brand message with their friends.
- You not only get to drive traffic, but convert them into leads and repeat customers. You also measure the return on your investment.
Book A Social Media Strategy Session – N20,000
We will work closely together to develop a plan for your social media.
- Define Objectives: Together we will identify why you want to incorporate social media in to your marketing mix. Is it email list growth? Increasing sales or brand awareness? Something else?
- Audience Discovery: We will identify the 2-3 customer personas that you wish to target via your social media efforts. This will help us decide which social media platforms to focus on and assist us in developing the content strategy.
- Competitor Research: You will provide a list of competitors, and I will do an audit of their social media presence.
Set Goals: After identifying your objectives and potential audience, I will propose 2 or 3 realistic goals that will guide the content strategy.
- Content Strategy: Considering the target audience and goals that are set, I will create your “Social Media Content Calendar.” This is what to post, when to post, and how to increase your engagement.
- Optimization: I will tell you which metrics should be monitored weekly to ensure we stay on track to reach the specified goals.